EMS Advanced Data Import VCL suite v3.11.0 Full Source
Advanced Data Import VCL is a component suite for Delphi and C++ Builder that allows you to import data from files of the most popular data formats to the database. You can import data from MS Excel, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, ODF and HTML. There will be no need to waste your time on tiresome data conversion – Advanced Data Import will do the task quickly, irrespective of the source data format.
Data import from the most popular data formats: MS Excel, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, OpenDocument format (ODF) and HTML
Support for 64-bit Windows target platform
Import of Unicode data (UTF-8, UTF-16/UCS-2, UTF-32/UCS-4). Automatic detection and manually preset text encoding for imported data
Powerful component and property editors, which allow to set many import parameters at the design-time easily
High productivity even on slow computers
Adjustable parameters for each type of import
100% native Delphi code for MS Excel, DBF, TXT, CSV – no additional libraries or programs needed for the components to work. OLE, DDE, BDE etc not required either
Detailed help system and a demo application for a quicker mastering of the product
Delphi 5-7, 2005-2007, 2009, 2010, XE-XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo and C++ Builder 5-6, 2006-2007, 2009, 2010, XE-XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio support
- Implemented support for RAD Studio 10.3 Rio.
- The OnImportCheckField event handler added to the TQImport3Wizard component.
- Import into BLOB columns implemented.
- New SAX XML parser implemented to improve processing of big files.
- XLS. Import supports 1904 date system now.
- The ColCount property of the TXlsxWorkSheet class is calculated correctly now.
- Content of JScript editor was not saved to a template file. Fixed now.
- JScript didn’t save mapping to a selected field. Fixed now.
- Import settings were not saved if AutoSaveTemplate and CloseAfterImport properties were set to True. Fixed now.
- Null values were not replaced correctly with custom values. Fixed now.
- Now empty strings (”) are stored correctly in the configuration file.